In Celebration of U.S. Constitution Week, the first five people to correctly answer the questions below will receive a District 50 travel cup courtesy of the D50 Insider.
2014 marks the 227th anniversary of the framing of the Constitution. The final version of the document was approved on September 17, 1787. Congress authorized the creation of a Constitution Week in 1956.
Last week the District 50 Board of Education approved a proclamation naming this Constitution Week and encouraged citizens to understand and celebrate its importance.
See how well you know your U.S. Constitution. The first five correct answers sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be awarded the prize. One entry per person.
- The U.S Bill of Rights consists of how many amendments?
- If neither the President nor Vice President can serve, who acts as President? Who is that now?
- Laws in the United States are made by?
- What does invoking the Fifth Amendment mean?
- Who was the first Vice President?