· Students can check out two books at a time.
· Students must have a student ID card to check out or renew a book.
· Books are checked out for two weeks at a time; magazines are checked out for one week at a time.
· A student may not check out a book or computer if he/she has an overdue book.
· Students must have a student ID card to check out a computer.
· Computers are for academic purposes only. If you want to print something, please ask first. If you want to print picture you need to write a citation for it first.
· Books need to be returned or renewed by the due date.
· If a book is overdue the student receives two warnings. A lunch detention is assigned on the second warning if the student has not returned or renewed the book yet.
· If a student pays $1.00 towards the cost of his/her overdue/lost book, she/he will not serve detention for that day.
· If the book is returned, all money is refunded
· Lunch detentions days for overdue/lost books are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday each week
· If a student is unable to pay for his/her lost book, then he/she can work off the cost of the book cleaning tables in the library for $1.00 a day or $2.00 a day cleaning the lunch tables after lunch. The student will perform this service until the cost of the book is paid off.
Ø Please do not bring food or soda into the library. Water is allowed.