Hodgkins Leadership Academy is a Title I school.
- This means we receive federal funds to provide extra help for all students at Hodgkins.
Qualifications for a Title I School
- The amount of money we get depends on the number of students who receive free or reduced lunch.
- 93% are on free or reduced lunch.
Advantages of being a Title I School
- The money goes to help all students in our school.
- It is used by teachers, tutors, after-school programs, books, supplies, and materials.
- It provides opportunities for parents to receive training to help their children in school.
Ways You Can Help
- Fill out a free lunch application if you think your family might qualify.
- Apply now or during the school year if your family finances change.
- Attend parent information sessions.
- Volunteer in your child’s classroom regularly.
Opportunities for Parents
- PTA Meetings
- Parent Information Sessions
- Volunteer in School/Classrooms
WPS Parent Right to Know Letter
- Click here to learn more about the professional qualifications of the classroom teacher who instructs your child.
As a Title I school, we rely on the partnership between school and home to ensure our students succeed. We hope you will feel welcome to be a part of your child’s school experience and a part of the success of Hodgkins Leadership Academy.