To see the site in a different language use the link above
A message from our principal Mrs. McGuire addressing COVID-19, watch the video. Video
- October 26th and 27th ~ No School, Fall Break.
- October 28th and 29th ~ Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- November 4th ~ EARLY RELEASE DAY
- November 9th ~ NO SCHOOL- Non Student Contact Day
- November 12thTitle Math Night: 5-6p.m. - via Zoom
- November 20th ~ Picture Retake Day
- November 25th-27th - NO SCHOOL- Thanksgiving Break
Student Fees for 2020/2021:
- All grades (Kindergarten-8th) are charged a $40 Technology Fee.
- Grades 6th - 8th: Charged a $50 Instructional Materials Fee.
- Optional Chromebook Protection Plan of $50 available for all students at parent request.
- Photo ID Replacements are $5 each.
If families fill out the Free/Reduced Lunch Application and provide their confirmation number to the main office as well as pay all outstanding and current fees by October 1st, they will be given a $20 discount on their Tech Fee. Fees can be paid through the Parent Portal or Cash and Check can be sent in with your student.