PROCUREMENT RESPONSE DURING CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19)
THE PURCHASING & MATERIALS MANAGEMENT TEAM IS WORKING ON SITE AND ARE WORKING NORMAL HOURS.
AT THIS TIME, WE HAVE PAUSED DAILY DELIVERIES AND MAIL SERVICES TO BUILDINGS AND DEPARTMENTS.
WE ARE HOLDING ALL PURCHASES IN THE WAREHOUSE UNTIL SCHOOL RESUMES. IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR A PURCHASE ORDER OR P-CARD PURCHASE TO ARRIVE, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AND WE WILL MAKE THAT AVAILABLE TO YOU (YOU MAY NEED TO COME TO THE WAREHOUSE FOR PICK UP, LOCATED AT 7002 RALEIGH STREET). FOR YOUR SAFETY AS WELL AS OURS, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR AND CALL US WHEN YOU ARRIVE (303-428-3535) AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO LOAD YOUR ITEMS FOR YOU.
OUTGOING MAIL WILL BE PROCESSED AS NEEDED. BUILDING SECRETARIES MUST CONTACT THE PROCUREMENT OFFICE, 303-428-3535, TO ARRANGE FOR PICK UP/DROP OFF OF MAIL OR NEEDED SUPPLIES. WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU DURING THIS TIME. YOU MAY SIMPLY CONTACT PROCUREMENT & MATERIALS MANAGEMENT FOR ASSISTANCE OF ANY KIND.
AS PER MANDATED GUIDLINES, ALL BUILDINGS WILL BE CLOSED AT LEAST UNITL APRIL 30TH, AS SUCH ALL DELIVERIES FROM AMAZON AND OFFICE DEPOT HAVE BEEN REROUTED TO THE WAREHOUSE.
CUSTODIAL SUPPLIES WILL BE DELIVERED UPON RECEIVING WAREHOUSE REQUISITIONS.
Providing Today's Materials & Services for the Education of Tomorrow's Leaders
- Competitive bidding
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Purchase order processing
- Service agreements
- Vendor relations
Request for Proposals (RFP):
Bidding ProcessIn an effort to improve efficiency, Westminster Public Schools (WPS) uses the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System (BidNet Direct) to distribute bids to our vendors. This system will provide you with convenient online access to all bid information for WPS and 138 other local agencies throughout Colorado. By utilizing the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System, WPS will increase transparency to vendors, as well as ensure bid competition is optimized.
- Register: Visit Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System to view all current bids.
- Questions: Call the support team at BidNet at 1-800-835-4603 with any questions.
** All proposers must download all of the documents related to the RFP they are responding to from the Rocky Mountain E-Procurement website. **
Cooperative PurchasingCooperative purchasing is an effective way for public sector procurement to get projects done and save time and money while doing so. WPS is a member of many local, regional and national cooperative purchasing programs.
- Locally the Cooperative Educational Purchasing Council (CEPC) is comprised of school district’s representing about 70% of the K-12 public school enrollment for Colorado.
- WPS also utilizes price agreements representing local and state governmental agencies hosted by the Colorado Multiple Assembly of Procurement Officials (MAPO) and State of Colorado Purchasing Office.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (MST)