Welcome to WPS Transportation
Director of Maintenance and Operations
Transportation ManagerTransportation Coordinator
Mary Camarillo Transportation Dispatcher 303-427-1977 or 720-542-5119 Christina Guzzo
Transportation Driver Trainer
Transportation Administrative Assistant
Welcome to Westminster Public Schools Transportation. WPS proudly services approximately 6,000 students traveling to one of our district schools and two of our neighboring districts for the school year.
- Westminster Public Schools Transportation Office hours are 5:15 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Please contact us at 303.427.1977. For after hours emergencies, please call 303.426.3274.
- Currently, Westminster Public Schools does not charge any fees for students to ride a school bus.
- Please follow the link above to Bus Routes and Schedule information.
Student Transportation Policies
- Westminster Public Schools Transportation Department follows all State and Federal regulations to ensure safe transportation for all students and proper maintenance on all vehicles. Please see Superintendent Policy EEA for more information regarding student transportation services. Please also see Superintendent Policy EEAA for more information regarding pupil transportation parameters.
- Please refer to the WPS Student Rights and Responsibilities Code of Conduct Handbook for information regarding the student school bus code of conduct, disciplinary action for transportation vehicles and the procedures for suspension from any transportation vehicle.
Student Walking Distances
- WPS will provide transportation to all elementary school students who live beyond one mile from their assigned school, and to middle and high school students who live beyond one and one-half miles from their assigned school.
- View the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) webpage for more information about student transportation in WPS.