Parent Involvement Opportunities
Each Title I school are asking parents to become involved in the activities at school. Ways families can get involved include:
- Participating as partners in the decisions that affect children and families by serving on school committees and advisory councils.
- Sharing strategies for promoting and supporting the education of your child at home and at school.
- Help with Title I involvement and community programs at your school.
- Attend parenting workshops, trainings and learning activities.
- Be present at conferences and stay in the know through the school newsletter.
- Volunteer and visit classrooms frequently.
- Collaborate with the community partners to provide resources that are used to strengthen your school, family and student learning.
- Attend district visits and activities.
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Executive Director-Learning Services
Send an firstname.lastname@example.org
Send an email@example.com