three boys eating lunch

Applications for Free or Reduced Meals

  • All Westminster Public Schools families are encouraged to complete an application for economic data for their household. The primary use of the data is to qualify students for either free or reduced meals. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS RELEASED, but is strictly confidential. Student status is only released with parental consent to specific programs.

    The number or percentages of students that qualify for free and reduced status are used to determine funding for numerous programs throughout the district in academic areas. We encourage all families to complete an application so that the district can adequately fund programs based on need.

Questions? Contact Our Team

  • Location

    7002 Raleigh St.
    Westminster, CO 80030
    Phone: 303-657-3895
    Fax: 720-542-5115

  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (566) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Last Modified on November 29, 2018