Westminster Public Schools (WPS) is an open-enrollment district, meaning families can apply to attend any of our schools. Admission criteria and transportation options vary by school and are also subject to space limitations. To learn more about WPS please take a look at our Enrollment Guide.
- Early Learning Center at F.M. Day (infant - preschool)
- Early Learning Center at Gregory Hill (preschool)
- Colorado Sports Leadership Academy
- Fairview Elementary (PK-6 in 2022-23)
- Josephine Hodgkins Leadership Academy
- Orchard Park Academy
- Sunset Ridge Elementary (PK-6 in 2022-23)
- Tennyson Knolls Preparatory School
Innovations Schools are a State Board-approved alternative to Charter Schools that allow for greater flexibility and autonomy at the school level. Innovations Schools design and implement innovative ideas and practices to meet their student's needs and try new educational approaches. In WPS, Innovations Schools are tuition-free but any interested student must submit an application and not all students are guaranteed entrance.
- Colorado STEM Academy
- John E. Flynn A Marzano Academy
- Metropolitan Arts Academy
- Westminster Academy for International Studies
If you wish to submit an application at one of our Innovation Schools, please contact the individual school to learn more about the school and the application process.
- Hidden Lake High School (Alternative High School, please contact HLHS to learn more about the application process)
- Westminster High School
The Westminster Virtual Academy offers a comprehensive, high-quality online education for grades 6-12. Classes will be delivered in an online platform with synchronous and asynchronous (both live and recorded) coursework to support student learning and provide a hands-on, real-world learning opportunity by a certified teacher.