Westminster Public Schools (WPS) is an open enrollment district, meaning families can apply to attend any of our schools. Admission criteria and transportation options vary by school and are also subject to space limitations.
The Westminster K-12 Virtual Academy offers a comprehensive, high-quality online education. Classes will be delivered in an online platform with synchronous and asynchronous (both live and recorded) coursework to support student learning and provide a hands-on, real-world learning opportunity by a certified teacher.
All current students will be “rolled back” to their original home school in the registration platform, so as you enroll for the 2021-2022 school year, you will need to select Westminster K-12 Virtual Academy from the drop-down menu when choosing your school.
If you wish to submit an application at one of our Innovation Schools, please click on the links below link to apply:
- Colorado STEM Academy
- John E. Flynn A Marzano Academy
- Metropolitan Arts Academy
- Westminster Academy for International Studies
Each WPS Innovation School has its own application process and entrance requirements. Please contact the individual school to learn more about the school and the application process.
- Fairview Elementary
- Harris Park Elementary - computer science focus
- Mesa Elementary
- Sherrelwood Elementary
- Sunset Ridge Elementary
- Colorado Sports Leadership Academy
- Josephine Hodgkins Leadership Academy
- Orchard Park Academy (formerly Skyline Vista)
- Tennyson Knolls Preparatory School