With anytime anywhere learning, education extends beyond the classroom and is an extension of our Competency Based System. Students are able to create, track and manage their own learning with increased access to collaborative tools like Empower. Computer-fluent students rapidly shift from being consumers of information to becoming producers of creative and innovative work. As a result, students are more likely to take greater pride in their knowledge and schoolwork and are more likely to see the value of education.
This video shows how students log in at empowerwps.org, how to navigate the basic portions of the site, and how to submit work that is connected to their activities. Watching this video will help families understand how to login and navigate to activities in Empower during remote learning.
Chromebook Support Hotline
- For technical home access support: 720-542-5213
- Logging In and Navigating Empower
- Empower Parent Portal
- Empower Missing Work Alert
- What Should You Work on During Extended Learning?
- Submitting Work Online
- Using Google Translate - Spanish
- Video Tutorial: Getting Started with a Chromebook
- Internet Essentials from Comcast
- The 7 Habits of Happy Kids® Cartoons
- Classroom Ready Collections on Destiny Discovery!
- CDE Resources for Learning at Home