The video below teaches students how to log into empowerwps.org, how to navigate the basic portions of the site, and submit work that is connected to their activities. Watching this video will help families understand how to login and navigate to activities in Empower during remote learning.
Anytime, Anywhere Learning
Anytime, Anywhere Learning offers WPS students the unique opportunity to meet their proficiency scale targets inside AND outside the classroom, as well as to help students connect school to real-life experiences. This is learning that puts ownership into the hands of the students!
WPS Online Learning Support
Chromebook Support Hotline
- For technical home access support: 720-542-5213
- Logging In and Navigating Empower
- Empower Parent Portal
- Empower Missing Work Alert
- Submitting Work Online
- Using Google Translate - Spanish
- Video Tutorial: Getting Started with a Chromebook
- The 7 Habits of Happy Kids® Cartoons
- Classroom Ready Collections on Destiny Discovery!
- CDE Resources for Learning at Home