Ms. Kyle; 6th level Homeroom/Middle School Science
- Students should start their day by checking their email, Empower and ClassCraft messages.
- Attend ALL Zoom Classes: Includes Electives or language class, and any groups (CLD, Ms. Bingler, etc.). If they cannot attend, they need to contact the teacher for that class via ClassCraft or email. Otherwise they will be marked absent for the day.
- Complete and turn in assigned work for ALL classes. All assignments are posted on Empower.
- Students should be camera ready for Zoom meetings.
- Students will need headphones with a microphone to communicate with the teacher and class.
- Video must be turned on, unless stated otherwise by the teacher.
- DON’T BE AFRAID TO TALK OR SHARE YOUR AMAZING IDEAS! Science, especially online, is a discussion based class. Please participate.
- Any texts/reading will be done on CK12.org. All students already have an account. All assignments will be posted on Empower.
Zoom Link Location
ELA Yount (zoom @ 9:45am)
Ms. Nixon, Ms. Bingler