Mr. Byrd; 3rd Level
Student expectations of ONLINE Learning:
- Check Empower daily to look for messages from Mr. Byrd
- Attend Zoom Classes: Includes Specials or language class, and any groups ( Ms. Koch, Mrs. Sheanin or Ms. Bingler)
- Do assigned work for ALL classes and click compete or turn in through Empower.
Student expectations on ZOOM:
- Students need to be dressed appropriately.
- Find a comfortable spot, but not laying down (Table, desk, etc)
- Will need headphones with a microphone to communicate with the teacher and class
- Video must be turned on, unless stated otherwise by the teacher
- Students will need to stay muted unless they are called on to talk
- As fun as Show-And -Tell is, please refrain from showing off bedrooms, animals, toys, etc.
- DON’T BE AFRAID TO TALK OR SHARE YOUR AMAZING IDEAS!
Zoom Link:Mr. Byrd's Zoom Meeting Link
Zoom Meeting code: 356 192 954
Daily Virtual Learning Schedule
Breakfast, check messages in Empower from
Specials or Language on Zoom
(This will still be the 2 week rotation. If our class has language, students will either be on Zoom with their teacher, or working in Empower)
(Students who have CLD or Group will join Ms. Koch, Ms. Bingler or Mrs. Sheanin on Zoom or Reading Groups with Mr. Byrd)
Math on Zoom
(Math lesson may be through zoom, students might just check in with Mr. Byrd then work independently and come back to the zoom when completed)
Lunch & Independent Work Time
(If students have work to complete, this time can be used to work on those assignments)
Literacy on Zoom
(Literacy lessons may be through Zoom, or students may just check in with Mr. Byrd and work independently)
Independent Work Time/ Open Zoom Time
(Mr. Byrd’s open zoom time for students who may need help or have questions)
Independent Work Time
Finish all today's assignments!