At Shaw Heights
- Dr. Sabell - Specific Learning Disabilities Intervention - MSabell@mywps.org
- Ms. Anderson - Specific Learning Disabilities Intervention - TAnderson@mywps.org
- Mrs. Munns - Speech Language Pathologist - BMunns@mywps.org
- Mrs. Terhaar - Special Education Emotional Disabilities- JTerhaar@mywps.org
- Ms. Nelson - Mental Health Intervention / School Social Worker- INelson@mywps.org
- Ms. Piscopio - Significant Support Needs Interventionist- SPiscopio@mywps.org
- Ms. Goossens - Specific Learning Disabilities Intervention -KGoossens@westminsterpublicschools.org
The Shaw Heights provides interventions for qualifying students in Math, Literacy, Speech-Language, Social-Emotional and Life Skills.
What do we do?
- Provide strength-based interventions.
- Work with students to reach their highest potential.
- Teach strategies for success.
- Set goals with students.
- Provide high quality interventions.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support.
- Teach students how to access grade level materials.