TREP (Teacher Recruitment and Educator Preparation) is a fifth and sixth-year high school program where students can take classes at MSU Denver or Front Range Community College tuition-free. Students can remain in their school district for two years following their 12th grade, attend college classes, and the school district will pay for the tuition. Students must:
- follow the teaching career pathway (see flyer below for a list of specific classes that count towards this requirement)
- be on schedule to complete the courses and/or experiences specified in the teaching career pathway for the 12th grade year and enroll in postsecondary courses identified in the teaching career pathway for the fifth and sixth years
- meet the minimum course prerequisites
- meet their high school’s standards
- and be selected by their high school for participation
Interested in TREP?
Please read this information from the Colorado Department of Education. Contact the Future Center today for more information at 303.657.3929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.