New AnnouncementsIf your child has a COVID test:
• If a student has taken a COVID test, please do not send the student to school until you have received the results. Please call Mr. White or Dr. A at 303-428-2300 to discuss the re-entry plan for your child.
Early Release Day September 2nd!
• Wednesday September 2nd is our first Early Release day of the year. School concludes for all students at 1:55 PM. Please plan on picking your child up early on that day.
Translation viewed by 2 parentsParent HandbookPRIOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
Doors Open: 7:50 AM | Start Time: 8:15 AM | End Time: 3:05 PM
Students cannot arrive before 7:50. Students will be assigned a door to enter. Map and instructions on drop off/pick up will be coming soon. Parents will not be allowed in the school building.
Check out this map and instructions to help: Skyline Drop Off Map
Please complete the WPS One-to-One Chromebook Agreement Acknowledgement and Protection Plan Enrollment/Waiver form. The link is below:
2020-21 School Year Safety Plan:
- In-Person Learning Acknowledgement (English & Spanish)
- COVID-19 Reopening Plan Highlights
- Aspectos destacados del plan de reapertura de COVID-19
Click here for the 2020-21 School Supply Lists (Preschool - Level 6)