Mission and Program Values:
The Instructional Services Center (ISC) is a day treatment program within Westminster Public Schools that provides highly intensive special education services to students with emotional disabilities who need a structured, therapeutic educational setting.
The ISC will provide comprehensive, culturally sensitive academic and therapeutic services in a safe, structured, and nurturing environment to students ages 5-17 who have significant emotional and behavioral disabilities.
Program Values: The ISC day treatment program operates through a Strength-Based treatment model which incorporates the following values:
- All children are treated as individuals with dignity and worth
- We respect each child’s ability and potential for positive growth
- The display of problematic behaviors/issues presents an opportunity for children to learn new skills
- We create a safe, supportive, predictable environment which fosters a child’s sense of health and well-being
- We hold students accountable while teaching them effective decision-making skills
- All interventions are guided by what is in the best interest of the child
- We teach students skills based upon individualized assessments of their academic and therapeutic needs
- We actively involve students in the problem-solving process
The ISC program’s goal is to support all students in achieving their academic and behavior goals to successfully transition back to a lesser restrictive educational environment within 6-8 months of placement at the ISC.
ISC Staff & Teachers
- Instructional Services Center
- Rigby Buckner
- Sherri Delgado
- Deanna Fisher
- Katherine Ford-Goldstein
- Rodell Lesley
- Claudine Levasseur
- Alys Low
- Mayra Loya
- Jaime McClintock
- Erin Ohm
- Makensie Owens
- Tiffan Richmond
- Linda Zion
- 7300 Lowell Blvd
Westminster, CO 80030
- Phone: 720-542-4500
- Fax: 303-657-3923
When a student is absent, parents/guardians must leave a message on the main telephone number. The message should include the student's name, date of the absence, and reason for the absence.
- Parents/Guardians must also contact the transportation department when students are absent.
- Transportation Dispatch: 303-427-1977
- 7300 Lowell Blvd