As of August 22, 2022, bus rider registration for Westminster High School students will be placed on a waitlist.
2022-2023 School Bus Rider Registration Form
Only registered students will receive route information. Click here to access bus rider registration.
Transportation eligibility for WPS students is determined by the Board of Education’s Policy EEAA.
- Elementary students living beyond one mile from their boundary/home school
- Middle and High school students living beyond 1.5 miles from their boundary/home school
- Students attending a South Model school and is living within a designated transportation boundary.
- Students with an Individual Education Plan (IEP) with transportation as a related service.
WPS families who currently do not meet the eligibility criteria for transportation services and would like more information on our Space Available opportunity, please click here
WPS transportation provides services for the following 12 District schools.
- Fairview Elementary
- Harris Park Elementary
- Mesa Elementary
- Sherrelwood Elementary
- Sunset Ridge Elementary
- Colorado Sports Leadership Academy K-8
- Josephine Hodgkins Elementary K-8
- Orchard Park Academy K-8
- Tennyson Knolls Preparatory School K-8
- Ranum Middle School
- Shaw Heights Middle School
- Westminster High School
Bus Route Policies
The assigned bus and stop for your student is for the current school year only. Routes are subject to change throughout the school year and notification of changes will be sent through District communications.
- Times posted reflect the expected time the bus should depart from the bus stop during good weather.
- Inclement weather or traffic congestion may cause the route to run later than the posted time.
- We ask all students be at the bus stop five(5) minutes before the scheduled pick up time to avoid missing the bus. The school bus is on a tight schedule so that we can deliver students to school on time.
- Under no circumstances, will kindergarten students be released without a signed release form. This form can be obtained from your students' school, Transportation department, or by clicking on this link and must be submitted to the District's transportation office or bus driver.
The WPS Infofinder tool will help you find your neighborhood school locations, bus routes and stops times. Click Here
- Note: Personal student information is not provided on this website.
For questions on bus routes, please contact Transportation at 303-427-1977.