Bus Route Policies & Eligibility Information
Bus Route Policies
The assigned bus and stop for your student is for the current school year only. Routes are subject to change throughout the school year and bus drivers will attempt to notify all riders of upcoming changes.
- Times posted reflect the expected time the bus should depart from the bus stop during good weather.
- Inclement weather or traffic congestion may cause the route to run later than the posted time.
- We ask that all students be at the bus stop five minutes before the scheduled pick up time to avoid missing the bus.
- The school bus is on a tight schedule so that we can deliver students to all school levels on time.
Westminster Public Schools Transportation Department is committed to providing safe and efficient transportation for your children. Per Board Policy EEAA, middle and high school students who live beyond one- and one-half mile and elementary students living beyond one mile are eligible for transportation services if:
- he/she is attending their boundary school and is outside of the “walk zone.”
- he/she is attending a South Model school and is living withindesignated transportation boundaries
- he/she has an Individual Education Plan (IEP) with transportation as a related service.
WPS transportation provides services for the following 12 District schools.
- Fairview Elementary
- Harris Park Elementary
- Mesa Elementary
- Sherrelwood Elementary
- Sunset Ridge Elementary
- Colorado Sports Leadership Academy K-8
- Josephine Hodgkins Elementary K-8
- Orchard Park Academy K-8
- Tennyson Knolls Preparatory School K-8
- Ranum Middle School
- Shaw Heights Middle School
- Westminster High School
The WPS Infofinder tool will help you find your neighborhood school locations, bus routes and stops times. Click Here
- Note: Personal student information is not provided on this website.
For questions on bus routes, please contact Transportation at 303-427-1977.