Have A Heart - Holiday Schedule
The Holidays are a time for giving and one of Westminster’s top non-profit organization, Have A Heart, is gearing up for their holiday donation drives.Families who attend the drives can receive food, clothing, personal hygiene and house cleaning products, school supplies as well as English classes.
You are eligible to receive help if:
- You are a resident of Adams County School District 50.
- You have students enrolled in District 50 schools.
- You complete the Federal income form at your local D50 school. Students should be eligible for free or reduced price meals according to the Federal Guidelines (Must bring copy of this form to Have A Heart to receive help).
You can help by:
- Volunteering at food drives and the distribution center (up to twice per month).
- Volunteering your pick-up truck to haul food from pickup point to the distribution center.
- Volunteering to teach a few times a year. You do not need to be fluent in Spanish, but love to teach.
Have A Heart Holiday Schedule (8:00 am – 10:30 am)
Dec 13th Regular distribution day
Dec 20th Christmas distribution day
Distribution Center is located at 3455 W. 72nd Avenue
Westminster, CO 80030
Posted December 4, 2014