Letter From the Principal's Desk:
Please know our commitment to providing a safe learning and working environment for the 2021-22 school year, remains steadfast.
As students return to the classroom, important safety protocols will be in place to limit exposure and transmission of the coronavirus. Among them:
- Students who feel ill are required to STAY HOME.
- All students and staff will be required to wear masks or other facial coverings.
- Regular hand washing will be required.
- The number of shared items will be reduced.
- Enhanced cleaning and decontamination.
- If needed, expanded communication at the district and school levels.
To be safe and effective, this year will require the full cooperation and understanding of students, staff and their families. Because there is no blueprint for dealing with a coronavirus pandemic, our plan provides for significant flexibility.
Principal of Shaw Heights Middle School