72nd Avenue Closed Next Week
72nd Avenue between Stuart Street and Bradburn Street will be closed Monday through Wednesday of next week as work progresses on construction of a new bridge at 72nd and Raleigh Street.
Be aware that changes in the weather could affect the construction and closure schedule.
Students, staff and visitors to Westminster High School can access the building from the north-west parking (See the map below).
The parking lot can be entered from the north and west by traveling east on 72nd Avenue from Sheridan to Utica (See red arrows).
The parking lot can be accessed from the south and west via 68th Avenue and Lowell Blvd (See blue arrows).
The new bridge at 72nd and Raleigh Street that runs over Little Dry Creek is a high- priority project for the city. City planners say the construction will ultimately lead to a safer and more attractive intersection.
- Allow extra time when arriving or leaving Westminster High School.
- Stay informed by reading updates on the Westminster High School web page and reading traffic signage from the City of Westminster.
- Exercise patience and flexibility.
- Remember that SAFETY is the highest priority.
- Contact the city of Westminster at 303 658 2125 with questions.
- Visit the District Web site for future updates.
Posted March 12, 2015