Westminster Public Schools Child Find provides support and services to families who may have concerns about their child's development. Our team provides free developmental screenings and evaluations for children from birth through five years of age.
Who may refer a child?
- To be referred to Westminster Public Schools, the child must live within the boundaries of the district.
- Families are encouraged to refer their child.
- Referrals can also be made by health care providers, social workers, child care providers and other individuals familiar with the child’s development.
- You can self-refer *here*
- Screening services are available at no charge to eligible children.
- Assessments, evaluations and all special education services (if your child qualifies) are also free.
Areas of concern may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Motor (Gross/Fine)