Child Find provides free developmental screenings and evaluations for children from birth through five years old.
Who may refer a child?
- To be referred to Westminster Public Schools, the child must live within the boundaries of the district.
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to refer their child.
- Referrals can also be made by health care providers, social workers, child care providers and other individuals familiar with the child’s development.
- Screening services are available at no charge to eligible children.
- Assessments, evaluations and all special education services (if your child qualifies) are also free.
How to Contact Us:
720-542-4540 | email@example.com
Early Childhood Special Education
720-542-4520 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech – Language Pathologist
720-542-4522 | email@example.com