Scholarship Deadline Approaching
The deadline to apply for scholarships with the District 50 Education Foundation is Tuesday March 1st.
Fourteen scholarship are available to provide financial assistance for high school graduates going on to college or other forms of continuing education.
More information about available scholarships and the application process can be found in the Future Center at Westminster High School or at the foundation’s website.
Scholarship Application must be received by March 1, 2016 no later than 4:30pm.
Eligibility for scholarships will be determined by the scholarship committee.
Below is a list of available scholarships:
- Adams County School District 50 Leadership Scholarship
- District 50 Education Foundation Outstanding Student Scholarship
- District 50 Rescue Unit Scholarship
- Don Rhoda Promising Student Scholarship
- First National Bank Scholarship
- Hyland Hills Parks & Recreation Employee Scholarship
- The Iver C. Ranum Scholarship
- Leslie De La Torre Scholarship
- Paul Hustad Coaching Scholarship
- Westminster Retired School Employee Association Vocational Scholarship
- Westminster Retired School Employee Association Academic Scholarship
- "Just Like Us" Scholarship
- Peierls Scholarship
- Multicultural Ambassadors of Peace Scholarship
Posted February 22, 2016