Resources & Additional Information
- We provide breakfast, lunch and a snack along with juice or milk daily for all our students.
- Lunches and infant formula/breastmilk are to be provided by families.
- All meals must meet USDA nutritional standards and be well-balanced age appropriate foods. A fruit, vegetable, grain, protein and serving of dairy make a well rounded meal.
- If your child has allergies, please discuss them in detail with the teacher and director.
- For food allergies, a written description signed by parent and doctor must be on file and updated every year. The staff of the center will take appropriate precautions.
- It is the ELC policy that if a student in the classroom has a severe food allergy, the afflicting food is not allowed in the classroom. Notices will be posted if there is an allergy present. Your cooperation is appreciated to keep our children safe.
- If at any time your child develops an allergy, please let us know immediately.
All children are required to have the following information on file. Enrollment is not complete without these documents:
- Current immunizations
- Current physical
- Birth certificate
Notice of Withdrawl
The center requires a 30-day written notice of your intent to withdraw your child from the center. If we do not receive this notice, tuition will be automatically charged.
Inside the Hyland Hills Perl Mack Community Center at
7125 Mariposa St.
Denver, CO 80221
P: 303-650-7657 (Coordinator's Desk)
To reach a classroom, please call the front dest at 303-650-7580 and they can transfer you.
Toddlers & Preschoolers
- 7:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Interested in visiting us?