Providing Today's Materials & Services for the Education of Tomorrow's Leaders
- Competitive bidding
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Purchase order processing
- Service agreements
- Vendor relations
Request for Proposals (RFP):
Harris Park Kitchen - https://app.box.com/s/3o7bb2qgdvppx66ez5hsn373x86yinv1
Tennyson Knolls Kitchen - https://app.box.com/s/ftuo87p5825uut7hprzcr99mvbphldv5
Bidding ProcessIn an effort to improve efficiency, Westminster Public Schools (WPS) will be utilizing the Rocky Mountain Bid System to distribute bids to our vendors. This system will provide you with convenient online access to all bid information for WPS and 138 other local agencies throughout Colorado. By utilizing the Rocky Mountain Bid System, WPS will enhance access to our bid opportunities.
- Register: Visit RockyMountainBidSystem.com to view all current and upcoming bids.
- Questions: Call the support team at BidNet at 1-800-835-4603 with any questions.
Cooperative PurchasingCooperative purchasing is an effective way for public sector procurement to get projects done and save time and money while doing so. WPS is a member of many local, regional and national cooperative purchasing programs.
- Locally the Cooperative Educational Purchasing Council (CEPC) is comprised of school district’s representing about 70% of the K-12 public school enrollment for Colorado.
- WPS also utilizes price agreements representing local and state governmental agencies hosted by the Colorado Multiple Assembly of Procurement Officials (MAPO) and State of Colorado Purchasing Office.