How can I keep my Fairview student safe?
Great question families! Nowadays, there is more risk than the norm. Although keeping your children off of their scooters, skateboards, and shoes with wheels while at school is a great safety measure, we have a few more things to think about in 2020-2021.
- Students and staff who feel ill are required to STAY HOME.
- All students and staff will be required to wear masks or other facial coverings.
- No family members will be allowed past the entry or the blacktop.
- Students will be placed in smaller groups with teachers going to the student when possible and/or practicable.
- Social distancing will be observed and practiced to the fullest level possible. For instance, bell schedules are staggered to minimize traffic in the hallway.
- Regular hand washing is required.
- The number of shared items is reduced.
- Enhanced cleaning and decontamination happens every day, all day.
Remind your children to practice the 3 W’s of WPS.
1. Wear A Mask.
2. Wash Your Hands.
3. Watch Your Distance.