Z-Pass Bus Card
- All students using Transportation services are required to have a Z-pass bus card.
- In the mornings, scan your Z-pass when you get on at the assigned bus stop AND when you exit the bus at school. Have your Z-pass ready to scan before entering/exiting the bus.
- In the afternoon, scan your Z-pass when you get on the bus at school AND when you exit the bus at the assigned stop location. Have your Z-pass ready to scan before entering/exiting the bus.
- Students are responsible for their Z-pass. Students should keep their Z-pass in a safe location.
- Please don’t chew on, break, cut, or punch holes in your Z-pass card. The card will become deactivated.
- Your student(s) must have his/her Z-pass bus card when riding the bus at all times.
- The first Z-pass Bus Card will be issued at no cost to the student.
- A fee of $5 will be charged to the students Infinite Campus account for each replacment card.
- All lost, defaced, damaged or stolen Z-pass cards must be reported by calling the transportation office 303-427-1977 or by informing the driver. Transportation will deactivate the card to prevent unauthorized use. A replacement card will be created and issued to the student by the driver. During replacement process a guest pass wil be used for each student. Students will be required to sit in the front seat and remain on the bus at school location until released by driver. The driver will document each guest pass use.
- Forgotten Z-pass: A guest pass will be scanned by the driver for students who have forgotten their Z-pass. Students will be required to sit in the front seat and remain on the bus at school location until released by driver. The driver will document each guest pass use.
- Defective Cards: Cards that become defective (show no signs of deliberate damage) will be replaced at no-charge.
- Z-pass Sharing: Students sharing z-passes may be suspended from the bus.
- Transportation staff will NOT accept any form of payment directly from parent or student at any time.