Student ID cards
- All eligible students using transportation services are required to have a Westminster Public Schools ID card in their possession once issued.
- IDs' must be available and ready to use each time a passenger enters and exits the bus. Each ID card will be scanned at the entry door of the bus.
- Students are responsible for their IDs'. Students should keep their ID card in a safe location.
- Please do not bend, break, cut, chew or punch holes in the ID card. The card will become deactivated and a new one must be purchased.
Student ID cards Rules
- The first ID card will be issued at no cost to the student.
- Once issued, Students must have their ID card when riding the bus at all times.
- Forgotten ID: For habitual neglect, discipline process will be followed.
- Defective Cards: Cards that become defective (show no signs of deliberate damage) will be replaced at no-charge.
- ID Sharing: Students attempting to share an ID to obtain transportation services may be suspended from the bus.
- Lost, defaced, damaged or stolen: These incidents must be reported to the driver and school personnel immediately so the card can be deactivated. Students must obtain a replacement card from the school office before their next transportation service is needed.
- Fee: A fee will be charged to the student's Infinite Campus account for each replacement card. Fees will be determined per school location.
- Transportation staff will NOT accept any form of payment at any time.