Engineering students become tomorrow's problem solvers today in Project Lead the Way! Engineering empowers you to step into the role of an engineer, adopt a problem-solving mindset, and make the leap from dreamer to doer. The program’s courses engage you in compelling, real-world challenges that help you become a better collaborator and thinker. Learn in-demand knowledge and skills you will use in high school and the rest of your life, regardless of your career path.
2022-23 WHS Courses:
- PLTW Intro to Engineering Design
- PLTW Environmental Sustainability
- PLTW Civil Engineering & Architecture
- PLTW Engineering Design & Development
- PLTW Aerospace Engineering Aviation of UAS and Drone Technology
Advanced Credit/Industry Credential(s):
- Students can earn the Autodesk Fusion 360 and/or Revit industry credential, FAA Part 107 license, as well as college credits through the University of Colorado - Colorado Springs and Spartan College.
Engineering Student Organization - SkillsUSA
- All students on this pathway have the opportunity to join SkillsUSA. Student organizations help students provide training and realistic learning experiences to prepare students for career employment, develop leadership skills, and more. If you are interested, ask Ms. Tasha Askin, Mr.Matt Heller, or Mr. Robert Ferguson how you can participate.
- Learn more at the SkillsUSA Colorado website.
There are multiple ways you and your organization can ensure the success of our CTE programs and students continue. Contact Lottie Wilson via email email@example.com to learn more or click Ed Foundation Donation Link to donate to support CTE through our WPS Education Foundation. You can specify the program and/or activity you wish to support under the "Special Instructions or Comments for Non-Profit" box.