Engineering students become tomorrow's problem solvers today in Project Lead the Way! Engineering empowers you to step into the role of an engineer, adopt a problem-solving mindset, and make the leap from dreamer to doer. The program’s courses engage you in compelling, real-world challenges that help you become a better collaborator and thinker. Learn in-demand knowledge and skills you will use in high school and the rest of your life, regardless of your career path.
- Intro to Engineering Design
- Environmental Sustainability
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Engineering Design & Development
Industry Credential(s)/College Credit:
- Students can earn the Autocad Inventor and/or Revit industry credential, as well as college credits through the University of Colorado - Colorado Springs.
Engineering Student Organization - TSA (Technical Student Association)
- All students in engineering classes have the opportunity to join TSA. Student organizations help students provide training and realistic learning experiences to prepare students for employment in careers, develop leadership skills, and more. If you are interested, ask your engineering teacher how you can be involved.
- Learn more at http://cotsa.cccs.edu/
There are multiple ways you and your organization can ensure the success of our CTE programs and students continue. Contact Lottie Wilson via email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or click Ed Foundation Donation Link to donate to support CTE through our WPS Education Foundation. You can specify the program and/or activity you wish to support under the "Special Instructions or Comments for Non-Profit" box.