Learn to use the computer to create art! Work with materials and methods from graphic design and multimedia industries and create a digital portfolio to exhibit your creativity. Graphic Design and Interactive Media (GDIM) courses explore art and design through hands-on experience with:
- Apple iMacs
- Wacom tablets
- Adobe software
- Artist visits
- Field trips
- Much more!
- GDIM 1, 2 & 3
- Introduction to Visual Communications
- Adobe Photoshop
Industry Credential(s)/College Credit:
- Adobe Certified Associate credential in Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Introduction to Visual Communications (MGD 117)
- Adobe Photoshop (MGD 111)
Graphic Design and Interactive Media (GDIM) Student Organization - Creative Careers
- All students in GDIM classes have the opportunity to join Creative Careers. Student organizations help students provide training and realistic learning experiences to prepare students for employment in careers, develop leadership skills, and more. If you are interested, ask Ms. Seward how you can be involved.
- Learn more at Creative Careers
There are multiple ways you and your organization can ensure the success of our CTE programs and students continue. Contact Lottie Wilson via email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or click Ed Foundation Donation Link to donate to support CTE through our WPS Education Foundation. You can specify the program and/or activity you wish to support under the "Special Instructions or Comments for Non-Profit" box.