• If you are undocumented or have DACA status, there are options for you to go to college!

    Undocumented/DACA students can first qualify for in-state tuition and in-state financial aid through a program called ASSET. To qualify for ASSET, you must:

    • Have attended a Colorado high school for 3+ years (this may include an ASCENT year).
    • Graduate from a Colorado high school or earn your GED in Colorado.
    • Be accepted into a Colorado college within 12 months of graduating from high school or earning your GED.

    If you meet these qualifications, you will be able to complete the Colorado Application for State Financial Aid (CASFA). Please click here to learn more or apply for CASFA. 

    You will also need to work with your college's financial aid office to ensure you are classified as an ASSET student for in-state tuition. Please contact your college's financial aid department to ensure you are completing all required forms. If you need help completing these forms or the CASFA, please contact the Future Center.

Undocumented or DACA Students