Westminster Public Schools (WPS) is committed to ensuring that all students receive a quality education based on the belief that students should attain a level of competency before moving to the next level of education. The focus on learning is well-rounded. We encourage students to focus on courses that not only satisfy their academic requirements for graduation but also align with their passions and future career plans.
4 Things to Graduate:
- A mix of core classes such as English language arts, math, social studies and science
- Electives guided by your child’s career and college goals
- Meeting a readiness benchmark in math and English language arts, which demonstrates your child is ready
- A Future Plan that your student is ready to pursue a career after high school
Westminster High School has a course catalogue that details the number of required courses and the order in which they are taken.
- Flier (English)
- Folleto en Español
- Readiness Benchmarks (PDF)
- Medidas de Preparación en Español (PDF)
- WPS Board Policy on Graduation Requirements (BoardDocs)
Graduation requirements are individualized for the class of 2019 and 2020, and for 2021 and beyond. To see your specific graduation requirements: