Arvada Veterinary Hospital
- Position: Cleaning Assistant
- Hours: Monday-Friday 6pm-8pm
- Pay: $9.50/hourly
- Great opportunity for someone interested in getting started in the veterinary industry, room for growth.
- To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Position: Seasonal positions including sales, customer service, merchandising, and Geek Squad Auto Tech Service Writer
- Start at $13/hour
- Ages 16+
- 9369 Sheridan Blvd, Westminster, CO 80031
- Apply online by clicking here. Store number is #209
- Position: Entry Level Laborer Position
- Hours: Flexible for Overtime
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have flexibility for overtime
- Ability to lift 50+lbs
- Where to Apply: brannan1.com/careers
- Contact Angela Halterman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position: Events Ambassador
- Provide educational presentations and customer service
- Requires Saturdays and Sundays, with 4+ hours on weekdays as well
- For a full description of the job opportunity, click here.
- To apply, contact Adisa Nickerson at 720-974-1871 or email@example.com
- Also hiring for a part-time, paid internship! Click here for more information.
- Contact Eric Oaks at EOaks@butterflies.org to apply for the internship.
Carefree of Colorado
- Position: Production Workers, Shipping Lead, Purchasing Manager
- MUST be 18 years old or older
- Pay: $11-$11.50/Hour Depending on Position
- Hours: Morning or Afternoon Positions
- Address: 2145 W. 6th Avenue Broomfield, CO 80020
- Where to Apply:
- Mon-Fri from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
City of Thornton 911 Emergency Communications Center
- Position: Communications Center Specialist I/II
- Pay: $37,000 - 58,000
- Must complete high school diploma or GED
- Billingual preferred
- More information available here.
City of Westminster
- Position: Multiple positions available
- Where to Apply: click here
- Phone: 303.658.2150
- NEW Position: Great Outdoors Colorado Inspire Grant Horticulture Intern, Summer Camp Leader
- Paid internship, click here for more information or to apply.
Colorado Space Solutions
- Position: Full-time job: Installing Epoxy Flooring, Operating Concrete, Applying Epoxy Coatings, Operating Grinding Equipment
- Pay: $13-$15/Hour (Opportunities to move up based upon productivity and skills.)
- Address: 9500 W. 49th Ave, Suite B-100 Wheat Ridge, CO
- Where to Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303-271-3730
- Website: buildcolorado.com
- Position: Team Member (front and back of house)
- Ages 15+
- Address: 5330 W. 72nd Ave, Westminster, CO 80221
Where to Apply: culvers.com/careers
Denver Joint Electrical Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- Position: Inside Wireman Electrician, Voice Data Video Technician, Residential Wireman
- Address: Locations Vary
- No experience required. On-the-job training. 18+.
- Where to Apply: djeatc68.com
- Position: Part-Time Service Technicians
- Address: 5330 Wadsworth Bypass, Arvada, CO 80002
- No experience required. On-the-job training. 16+, must be licensed driver.
- Pay: $14+/Hour, tuition reimbursement available
- Contact Dave Freeman at 303-423-1883 to apply or visit tires.com
- Hiring for kitchen and front of house positions, part time and full time
- Must be 16+
- Kitchen starts at $12-19/hour depending on experience with a guaranteed 30 day review
- Front of house is minimum wage or more depending on experience, plus tips
- Interested applicants should apply in person at 6460 E 73rd Ave, Commerce City, CO 80022
- Let the Future Center know you are going to apply, and we will pass your name on for an automatic interview!
First Nation Group
- Position: Warehouse Technician
- Must be 18+
- Hiring for both full-time and part-time positions
- Willing to train recent graduates, no experience required if willing to learn
- Starting pay is $15/hour with benefits for full-time positions
- E-mail resume to email@example.com to apply.
- To view full job posting, please click here.
Good Samaritan Hospital
- Wide variety of positions from entry-level health care to administrative support to housekeeping and environmental services
- Also accepts volunteers -- great way to get a start in the health care industry!
- To view available positions and apply, please visit their website by clicking here.
Harbor Freight Tools
- Position: Cashier & Warehouse, Full time and Part time positions available
- Where to Apply: harborfreightjobs.com
Hyland Hills Parks & Recreation
- Position: After School Program Leader
- Pay: $10.20-12.00/hour
- Hours are Monday - Friday, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Mesa Elementary School
- Must be 16 or older
- To see the full job posting and apply, please click here.
- Position: Temporary Customer Service Special Specialist, Temporary Support, Recovery
- Pay: Competitive Pay (Employee Discounts)
- Hours: Must be flexible with schedule including days, nights and weekends.
- Where to Apply: jobs.jcp.com
- Position: Landscaping and Landscape Design
- Where to Apply: landscapeusa.com/high-school-graduates
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Positions: Various
- Positions available for 16 and 17 year olds at Cherry Creek, Park Meadows, and Flatirons locations
- Apply in-store or at www.macysJOBS.com
- Positions: Various entry-level positions, particularly in culinary services
- Be a part of the opening team at Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center near DIA
- To see open positions and apply, please visit http://www.careers.marriott.com/career-paths/hotel/
- Position: Part time and Temporary Sales Associate
- Where to Apply: maurices.com/careers
Mi Familia Vota Education Fund
- CANVASS Lead: manage daily canvassing operations in communities with a groups of 4+ people to encourage Latinos/Hispanics to register to vote.
- CANVASSER: Go door-to-door with the goal of encouraging Latinos/Hispanics to register to vote
- Field Director: Provide essential infrastructure and organization to MFV and MFV EF programming in the state and in all related and associated activities.
- Where to Apply: Email resume to email@example.com
- Phone: 303-375-6304
North Suburban Medical Center
- Must be 18+
- Entry-level jobs include food services workers, environmental services, virtual sitter.
- For more information or to apply, please click here.
- Volunteer positions available for students 16+.
NYS Collection Eyewear
- Position: Customer Service & Sales
- MUST be able to work at two mall location and the airport
- Pay: $11-16/Hour With Commission
- Colorado Mills, Park Meadows, Cherry Creek, Town Center at Aurora Malls
- Spanish-speakers are a plus
- Where to Apply: Contact Greg
- 303-905-5178 (if taken to voicemail leave a detailed message on why you qualify for the position)
Old Dominion Freight Line
- Position: Dockworker - Part Time
- Address: 5601 Holly Street, Commerce City, CO 80022
- Hours: Flexible hours. Multiple Shifts 25-29 hours per week
- Pay: $17/hour to start with incentive for .50 cents more an hour every 90 days based on performance.
- Where to Apply: Contact Bret at 303-289-5546 or RecruitingCSR@odfl.com
Outdoor Cinema Network
- Position: Part time Audio Visual Tech
- Must have reliable transportation, and a valid driver’s license
- Where to Apply: outdoorcinema.net/contact-us
- Instructions: In the “message” area, request to be sent a link to apply for the position of “summer audio-visual tech”
Precision Concrete Cutting
- Position: (Immediate openings for 2 employees) Full time position in Hazard Repair
- Must have transportation to and from Lakewood office, must be able to pass random drug test, must be a legal resident.
- Address: 747 Sheridan Blvd. Unit 3A Lakewood, Colorado
- Where to Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303.330.3398
- Position: Cashier, Merchandise/Customer Assist, Backroom And More.
- Pay: Negotiable and opportunities for advancement.
- Where to Apply: jobs.sears.com
- Currently hiring for Event Specialist
- Host parties and events, Saturdays and Sundays. Pay is $30 per 2 hour event
- Also hiring for Front Desk Administrator
- Weekday, weeknight, and weekend shifts available.
- Pay starts at $12/hour, but can be combined with event pay ($25 per event)
- Contact Leslye Burch at lburch@RiderTownUSA.com for more information or to apply.
Technician Apprentice Program
- Position: Technician Apprentice
- Where to Apply: Contact Marty Cirbo at email@example.com
Phone: 303-365-8155 or 800-515-8692
Varsity Facility Services
- Professional cleaning positions and administrative work
- Must be 18+
- Pay begins at $11/hour
- Where to apply: http://www.VarsityFS.com
- Various positions available.
- Apply online at https://storejobs.wal-mart.com/HiringCenter/.
Wagner Equipment Co.
- Position: Technician Apprentice Program
- 20 students will be accepted into this program.
- First Year Rotation: 4 weeks in class at the Community College of Aurora (CO) or Central New Mexico Community (NM)
- Approx. 4 weeks in the shop at Wagner (considered part-time employee).
- Second Year Rotation: Approx. 4 weeks in class at the Wagner (on site)/Approx. 4 weeks in the shop at Wagner (considered full-time employee)
- Pay: Students receive pay while training in a Wagner Equipment Co. shop. If sponsored by a Wagner branch location, a housing stipend may be awarded to the student.
- Other Benefits:
- A tool box ($5500 VALUE) will be given to the student upon entrance into our program in exchange for a 4-year work commitment.
- Become eligible for full Wagner Equipment Co. employee benefits after 90 days of employment in the first year.
- Medical Insurance (includes dental & vision) / Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, one Week of Vacation after 6 months, and two Personal Days
- Company Uniforms
- Program Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED (must be 18 years old)
- Mechanically inclined and strong desire to learn
- Acceptable drug test results, background check, and fit for duty eval upon job offer
- Transportation to attend classes and shop assignments
- Successfully pass interview & assessment process (includes Accuplacer – College entrance exam – Math, Reading, Writing)
- Ability to commit to a four-year work contract
- For more information, click here.
- Position: Car Wash Line associate (outdoors), Cashier/ Sales associate (indoors)
- Address:3875 Cherry Creek Dr. N. (at Colorado Blvd.)
- Where to Apply: waterway.com/join-our-team
Weed Man Lawn Care
- Position: Part-Time for Students
- Pay: Up to $13
- Hours: Flexible
- How/Where to Apply: Contact Jason
- Position: Team member
- Address: 5775 N Logan Denver, CO 80216
- Where to Apply: careers.wendys.com
- Position: Package Handling
- Start Pay: $10.50-$11/ Hour
- Hours: 3.5-5 Hours/Day
- Address: 5020 Ivy St. Commerce City, CO 80022
- Phone: 303-286-6607
- Where to Apply: jobs-ups.com
Urban Air Adventure Park
- Grand opening, hiring over 200 employees.
- 7025 W 88th Ave, Westminster, CO 80021
- Click here for more information or to apply.
- Position: Various, including mail carriers and clerks
- Both seasonal and full-time positions available
- Starting Pay is $17 per hour
- To search positions and apply, click here.
- Various positions
- Ages 15+
- Apply online at https://www.yogurt-land.com/careers