Welcome to Remote Learning at CSA!
We know remote learning can be challenging and your teachers are not always able to answer your questions right away. Before emailing your teacher, try the following…
- Visit your teacher’s websiteand read all directions
- Visit your Empower site and make sure you read all directions in the action tab. You will also access Zoom Classes through Empower as well
- Attend all Zoom Classes, including Electives daily.
- Complete assignments within Empower for all classes daily
- Phone a friend or email a friend in class!
- Navigate this webpage for troubleshooting support
- Email your teacher (be patient as it might take up to 24 hours)
WPS online parent supports
Call our hotline at 720-542-5213.
Once on the District’s main page, go to “Online Apps”. This page will take you to a variety of links and resources.
Make sure you are on your own device and are logging in using the “Sign in with Google”. If using a different device, make sure you click “Login with different account” to sign in.
Make sure the district displayed says Westminster Public Schools and then log in with Google
The link provided will walk you through the setup process. The student will need to use their school email address and school password to be able to login.
Once signed into Empower, students will be able to access Wonders Curriculum.
If you cannot access the meeting through the link provided, you can go to the Zoom website and join a meeting created by the teacher by clicking the “Join a Meeting” link at the top of the page.Then enter the “Meeting ID” given by the teacher.The teacher will then admit you into the meeting from the waiting room once it is the scheduled meeting time.