Whether discovering new cancer treatments or teaching healthy lifestyle choices to their communities, today’s biomedical science professionals are tackling big challenges to make the world a better place. Biomedical Science students are taking on these same real-world challenges – and they’re doing it before they even graduate from high school!
Working with the same tools used by professionals in hospitals and labs, students engage in compelling, hands-on activities and work together to find solutions to problems. Students take from the courses in-demand knowledge and skills they will use in high school and the rest of their lives, on any career path they take.
- Principles of Biomedical Science
- Human Body Systems
- Medical Interventions
- Biomedical Innovations
- Each year students can earn three college credits through University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
- Potential to earn 12 college credits at the end of four years.
Biomed Student Organization - TSA (Technology Student Association)
- All students in biomed classes have the oportunity to join TSA. Student organizations help students provide training and realistic learning experiences to prepare students for employment in careers, develop leadership skills, and more. If you are interested, ask your Biomed teacher how you can be involved.
- Learn more at http://cotsa.cccs.edu/
There are multiple ways you and your organization can ensure the success of our CTE programs and students continue. Contact Lottie Wilson via email email@example.com to learn more or click Ed Foundation Donation Link to donate to support CTE through our WPS Education Foundation. You can specificy the program and/or activity you wish to support under the "Special Instructions or Comments for Non-Profit" box.