Athletic registration is now open for SPRING 2019 sports! Visit arbiterathlete.com to sign up and get started or if you had already made your account, login and make sure your account is approved and that your Spring sport is checked. See the step-by-step instructions online here to create an account.
Westminster High School (WHS) is now hosting their pre-participation athletic forms online with ArbiterAthlete. This digital platform will allow families and student-athletes to complete and access athletic forms online.
Creating an Account: If you had already created an account just make sure your account is on APPROVED status and come to Athletics/Accounting to pay your $100 sport fee by Thursday, Feb. 21st.
- Both student-athletes AND at least one parent MUST set up an account with your own information. NOTE: Parents and students must create separate accounts, using different emails and/or mobile numbers.
- Once your student and parent accounts are created, click the "LINK" button in Arbiter so that both of your accounts are joined. This step MUST happen before you can proceed.
Guidelines & Information
- Sports Physicals: if you have one on file with the Athletics office, we will go in and manually approve the physical form once your registration in Arbiter is complete. If you do not have a physical on file, please turn in your physical form to Athletics or Accounting before Thursday, Feb. 21st.
- Fees: Each student-athlete is required to pay a $100 sports fee in person to Athletics or Accounting before Thursday, Feb. 21st. This must be done AFTER you have completed your registration.
- We will not offering a payment plan, but please let us know in person or via email (or on the fee waiver) if you are requesting payment assistance. Please note: students MUST be Free and Reduce Meal eligible to qualify for scholarships. For eligibility, complete the Free and Reduced Meal application online here.
- Insurance: Health insurance is required for ALL student-athletes. If you need to purchase health insurance, visit studentinsurance-kk.com and select a program to enroll. You can choose the at-school without dental low or high plan, which usually is the least expensive. Then choose "K12 Voluntary" and click "GO". When you select school or district, type only WESTMINSTER and then CO. Then locate Westminster High School. Then print or write down your policy number and put into your Artbiter account.
- Transfers: If you aattended another high school in the last 12 months, please make sure you fill out all transfer forms online at arbiterathlete.com - you need to do this even if you didn't play a sport!
- Non-WHS Students: If you are not a current WHS student and are attending another school that doesn’t offer sports, or if you are homeschooled, please email email@example.com after you have completed your registration, with your name, grade, sport you are participating in, current school and an email contact at your school for grades. Make sure you put your current school and then list Westminster High School as your additional school.
- Managers: Student managers MUST complete the online registration in Arbiter as well. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, grade and what sport you want to be a manager for. Managers will not pay the $100 fee and do not need a physical but do need insurance. Managers will need to fill out all forms including the medical form online.
Registration & Important Dates
Registration Online Deadline:
- Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019
- Monday, Feb. 25, 2019
- Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019 at 6:30pm in the WHS Theatre