The deadline for registering for the Westminster K-12 Virtual Academy has now passed.Families interested in enrolling in the Virtual Academy for the spring semester should watch for enrollment opportunities later this fall.
Virtual Half-Day Preschool Now Available
The Early Childhood Education department is offering half-day virtual preschool options for 3 and 4-year-old students. This will be an option for our youngest learners to participate in home-based learning opportunities including virtual daily meetings with teachers and engaging online content. If you are interested in registering, please select returning or new student above.
If you have already registered for in-person learning and would like to switch to the virtual option, please contact the office staff at 303-428-1560 and we can help with adjusting your registration status.
Choice Enrollment in WPS
- WPS is an open enrollment district, meaning families can apply to attend any of our schools.
- Admission criteria and transportation options vary by school and are also subject to space limitations.
- To learn more about WPS take a look at our Enrollment Guide.
If you wish to submit an application at one of our Innovation Schools, please click on the links below link to apply:
- Colorado STEM Academy
- John E. Flynn A Marzano Academy
- Metropolitan Arts Academy
- Westminster Academy for International Studies
Each WPS Innovation School has its own application process and entrance requirements. Please contact the individual school to learn more about the school and the application process.
- Fairview Elementary
- Harris Park Elementary
- Mesa Elementary
- Sherrelwood Elementary
- Sunset Ridge Elementary
- Colorado Sports Leadership Academy (K-8)
- Hodgkins Leadership Academy (PK-7 in 2020, PK-8 in 2021)
- Skyline Vista (PK-6 in 2020, PK-8 in 2021 when the new building opens)
- Tennyson Knolls Preparatory School