Competency Based Education Summit
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Elevating Learning through Personalization
October 9, 10 & 11, 2019
Westminster, COEducators from around the world will be in attendance to take an unprecedented look at a districtwide Competency Based System in action as we share important conversations about improving education for all students and grow support for Competency Based Education!
About the Event
Westminster Public Schools (WPS) is the largest district in the country to fully implement a Competency Based System. The second annual summit will bring together educators from around the country who are interested in learning more about competency based education and what it takes to go from “theory” to “reality.” This is a unique opportunity to learn from teachers, principals and experts who have been doing the hard work for the last decade, including:
- Visit classrooms where personalized learning is connecting with students
- Hear from Susan Patrick, President and CEO of iNACOL and Co-Founder of CompetencyWorks
- Hear from a noted researcher, author and WPS partner, Dr. Robert Marzano
- Network with other supporters of Competency Based Learning
- Build support for the expansion of Competency Based Learning across the country
Pre-Summit► Wednesday, Oct. 9 - $99
Early Bird Two-Day Summit► Thursday, Oct. 10 & Friday, Oct. 11 - $399
Early Bird Bundle► All Three Days (Oct. 9-11) - $498
*Early Bird Discount Ends June 27, 2019
Schedule at a GlanceRegistration will open on Tuesday, Oct. 8 from 4-7 PM in the Marriott Westminster Lobby.
Wednesday, Oct. 9
Thursday, Oct. 10 Friday, Oct. 11 School Overview
Dr. Robert J. Marzano
Co-Founder, Marzano Research
Classroom Visits Panel Discussion Breakout Sessions Optional Coaching Sessions Breakout Sessions Networking Reception Networking Reception
Hotel & Visitor Information
7000 Church Ranch Blvd | Westminster, CO 80021
- This is the host hotel for the summit.
Hyatt Place Westminster
6865 W 103rd Ave | Westminster, CO 80021