Certifying competent learners and graduates ready for postsecondary work, college and productive lives.
Facilitating and supporting learners to improve every day.
In order to support Westminster Public Schools' goals, Learning Services will assure equity and academic excellence for all learners in an authentic learner-centered Competency Based System by:
- Increasing learner achievement and growth as measured by all state assessments
- Increasing Postsecondary Workforce Readiness (PWR)
- Establishing and monitoring clear goals that support improved learner achievement and growth
- Implementing aligned curriculum, engaging rigorous instruction and purposeful assessment practices that meet the needs of all learners
- Growing and sustaining positive learner, family and community support including vibrant accountability committees