Degrees and Certifications:
Degrees: MA CLDE, Western Governors University MA Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, University of Texas at Arlington MA Curriculum and Instruction, Colorado Christian University BA Liberal Arts, Elementary Education, Colorado Christian University Certifications: Elementary Education, K-6 Special Education, ages 5-21 CLDE K-12 Principal K-12
Mrs. Shaundra Fisher
Hello! Welcome to WVA!
My name is Shaundra Fisher. This is my 17th year as a Special Education Interventionist, and my 15th year in Westminster Public Schools. I look forward to working with you this year!
A little bit about me:
- My husband and I have two daughters, who are in third and first grades this year.
- We have a very old dog, Tully, who was named after a coffee shop in Seattle, and a 9 month old puppy, Latte. Coffee is a theme around here!
- I am from the greater Seattle/Tacoma area of Washington state.
- Coffee, Diet Coke, and iced tea are must haves!
- I enjoy cooking, baking, and cake decorating-I even made my own wedding cake!
- I love reading and writing, and have had some poems published.