Providing Today's Materials & Services for the Education of Tomorrow's Leaders
- Competitive bidding
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Purchase order processing
- Service agreements
- Vendor relations
Request for Proposals (RFP):
Bidding ProcessIn an effort to improve efficiency, Westminster Public Schools (WPS) uses the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System (BidNet Direct) to distribute bids to our vendors. This system will provide you with convenient online access to all bid information for WPS and 138 other local agencies throughout Colorado. By utilizing the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System, WPS will increase transparency to vendors, as well as ensure bid competition is optimized.
- Register: Visit Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System to view all current bids.
- Questions: Call the support team at BidNet at 1-800-835-4603 with any questions.
** All proposers must download all of the documents related to the RFP they are responding to from the Rocky Mountain E-Procurement website. **
Cooperative PurchasingCooperative purchasing is an effective way for public sector procurement to get projects done and save time and money while doing so. WPS is a member of many local, regional and national cooperative purchasing programs.
- Locally the Cooperative Educational Purchasing Council (CEPC) is comprised of school district’s representing about 70% of the K-12 public school enrollment for Colorado.
- WPS also utilizes price agreements representing local and state governmental agencies hosted by the Colorado Multiple Assembly of Procurement Officials (MAPO) and State of Colorado Purchasing Office.
Last Modified on November 14, 2019