COUNTDOWN TO GRADUATION
Class of 2023
- May 1 Required student meeting for all 2023 Grads at 12:15pm at Hidden Lake High School. (Potential class speeches, past due fees, questions).
- May 15 Parents/guardians will be notified of students failing course(s).
- May 19 Last day for all classes and all work to be turned in for graduating seniors. No exceptions.
- May 22nd and 23rd - Required Senior checkout 4-5pm at Hidden Lake High School (Cap and gown distribution, Chromebook return, all debts must be paid. Any student receiving a 2023 diploma must do a check-out)
- May 25 - This year's graduation ceremony will be held at Ellie Caulkins Opera House in downtown Denver (1385 Curtis Street Denver, CO. 80204) on Thursday, May 25th at 10:00a.m. Families should plan ample time for parking at the performing arts complex downtown and making it to the Opera House as well as through security. Balloons, noise makers, and other similar items will be confiscated by security and the Denver Police Department. Please do not bring these items to the graduation. These items will also delay your entry into the Opers House. For students, transportation will be provided and required from HLHS to the Opera House. All students must be at HLHS by 7:45a.m. as the bus will be leaving the school at 8:00a.m. to ensure time for students to practise at the venue. We ask that students bring minimal belongings with them. The security team at Ellie Caulkins Opera House will have to review and go through all of the procedures there with students and their belongings. We wish to minimize the time it will take to get students through security. Students will not be allowed to bring purses or other items on stage during graduation. The secured area for belonging will be the bus should students bring items with them. We are working with the Opera House to simplify this as much as possible. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Graduates not attending the ceremony can pick up diplomas at the school in June. Dates- TBD
*Students may NOT decorate their graduation cap.*