COUNTDOWN TO GRADUATION
Class of 2022
- Nov. 15 wk Emails sent to parents/guardians for students’ May 2022 graduation status.
- Jan. 12 Required student meeting at 11:00 – Josten’s discuss measures for caps and gowns, provides catalogs and order packets for announcements, rings, etc. Counselor available to discuss college financial aid (FAFSA) and scholarship opportunities.
- Jan. 19 Required student meeting at 11:00 – Jostens taking orders and deposits for caps, gowns, announcements, class rings. Must bring payment to order; half of the order’s cost or $80, whichever is less. Orders after today may be placed at www.gotograd.com.
- Apr. 25 wk Emails sent to parents/guardians for students’ May 2022 graduation status.
- May 2 Senior photos due to Sindy at email@example.com for ceremony Power Point.
- May 18 Required student meeting at 11:00 - potential class speeches, past due fees, questions.
- May 25 Final exams for seniors-all land-based and online classes MUST be completed for May 27 ceremony. No exceptions.
- May 25 3:00pm – Administration notified of any senior failing a class. Parents/guardians will be called to notify.
- May 25 All debts must be paid – check Parent Portal for list of fees due.
- May 25- 4-6pm - Cap & gown distribution, Chromebook return, fees verified.
- May 26
- May 26 Required practice at 11am - all students participating in the May 27 graduation ceremony must attend graduation practice. Location TBD.
- May 27 Graduation at 1st Bank Center, 11450 Broomfield Lane, Broomfield at TBD Students please arrive no later than TBD . No limit on the number of guests.