School Accountability Advisory Committee (BAAC)
- This committee is comprised of the school principal, parents, a staff representative, and sometimes students. They discuss student achievement, discipline, school policies, programs and activities throughout the school year. This group meets every second Wednesday of month at 7 p.m. in the school library. Contact Mary Ruiz at 720-542-5411 for more information.
Westminster Activities Council (WAC)
- The WHS athletics director and parents attend this monthly meeting to organize fundraising opportunities for ALL Westminster High activities, sports fine arts programs and clubs. This group meets the second Wednesday of most months at 6 p.m. in the school library. Contact Athletics at 720-542-5410 for more information.
- Parents meet to plan safe, affordable and exciting activities for students to attend after the dance on Prom Night. Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 5 p.m. in the WHS Library. Contact WHS at 303-428-9541 for more information.
- Parents meet to plan activities and raise funds for band members. These parents meet the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the band room. Contact WHS Performing Arts at 303-428-9541 for more information.
Superintendent's Parent Leadership Cabinet (PLC)
- The superintendent’s Parent Leadership Cabinet (PLC) is a group of parent leaders who directly share their views with the superintendent around system-wide policies and events affecting schools. Members are parents who are nominated by their school principals and reflect the diversity of our community. The cabinet meets quarterly with the superintendent and key Westminster Public Schools staff. To join the PLC, contact the WPS Superintendent's Office.
District Accountability Advisory Committee (DAAC)
- Committee members include an administrator from the district, a principal representative from each level of school and a parent representatives from each school. This committee oversees the accreditation process for the district. Data from state assessments (CSAP), and local assessments for the district's writing/reading and national assessments (NWEA) are analyzed for each school. This data determines individual school grades given on the State’s Annual Report Card, as well as the AYP progress for each school and district. This group meets the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Contact Mary Ruiz at 720-542-5411 for more information.
Community Awareness (CAAT)
- Community and business representatives attend this monthly meeting along with parent representatives to discuss drug, alcohol and tobacco issues within the schools, community, state and nation. This group meets the first Wednesday of each month at noon. Contact WHS at 303-428-9541 for more information.