WHS TechnologyWPS Technology Policies and ProceduresWHS PoliciesWHS Claiming Accounts
You cannot claim an account using a ChromeBook.
- Make sure that you log off when you are finished, restart and then log back in again with your newly claimed username and password.
Tech Tips and Student Access Information
- In the beginning of the school year and in the Spring, all students must go through the process of changing their passwords, even if they keep the same one they have had since the beginning of the year or last year. Contol-Alt-Delete is all it takes.
- Student IC Access: Username: ID# Password: initials (lowercase) and 6 digit birthdate. Example: 123456789 sg120799
- Still having problems? Please visit the main office.
Digital LiteracyTroubleshooting Tips & TricksResources
- Student e-mail address: first letter of first name, last name, date of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Example: email@example.com