Welcome to Skyline Vista Media Center!Library Mission
Skyline Vista is committed to fostering lifelong learning through inquiry, exploration, and self expression, to develop independent learners who participate responsibly in our diverse and changing world.Library
Overdue BooksStudents with overdue books will be given 1 verbal reminder and 1 written reminder. If the overdue book is not returned, the student will speak with the librarian to determine next step.ResourcesThe resources below also appear on our school home page under 'Short Cuts'. Please use those links to go to any of these websites. If you should have questions or problems, please contact the librarian.
- No food, drinks or gum is allowed.
- Your voice should never be louder than a whisper.
- Push your chair in when you get up, even if you’re just getting up for a minute or two.
- When you look at a book, place a shelf marker where you took it from so you know where to put it back if you don’t check it out. If the shelf marker falls out or someone took it by mistake, please ask me to show you where the book goes. Don’t guess! Please put the books back neatly!
- World Book Online
- IXL Math/Language Arts
- Typing Agent.
- Raz Kids
- Destiny Library Catalog system
- Capstone-My Library