“The only thing that is constant is change.” - Heraclitus of EphesusUsing the Edgenuity webserver curriculum, Learners are to complete all scored assessments with 80% or better. Learners can redo these scored items to achieve these scores after taking additional notes and doing additional practice. This applies to Learners taking the class for initial credit or course recovery credit. Some of the classes have problem/project-based learning assessments and essays to complete. A learner completes the entire class presented.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________E-PORTFOLIO Creation (CAPSTONE PROJECT for HLHS and WVA): Go to your Google account and select Sites. Browse for a suitable template to create and then modify to fulfill the criteria for your e-Portfolio website as found in the Empower activities for Academic Enrichment and/or Basic Computers.______________________________________________________________________Infinite Campus Student AccessUsername: Student ID NumberPassword: Lower case initials of first and last names, two digit birth month, two digit birthday, two digit birth year...no spaces.________________________________________________________________________Edgenuity Logon:www.edgenuity.com (website address)Name: W Door-Secure, Student ID: 55443322WDoorSecure55443322 (First initial, complete last name, student ID)WD55443322 (First initials of first name and last name, student ID)________________________________________________________________________Google Account Logon:Google.com Sign InWDoorSecure20@studentwps.org (WPS username)WPS Password for computers________________________________________________________________________Empower Account Logon:Google Account UsernameGoogle Account Password_______________________________________________________________________Communication Information:WVA Office Phone: 720.542.5272 7:30 AM to 3:30 PMWVA Computer Lab Desk Phone: 720.542.5262 7:30 AM to 4:30 PMHLHS/After Hours Computer Lab Desk Phone: 720.542.5262 8:30 AM to 4:30 PMKelly "Doc" Garcia / Bill "Gramps" Lester 720.542.5262_______________________________________________________________________Teachers:Kelly "Doc" Garcia email@example.comBill "Gramps" Lester firstname.lastname@example.org_______________________________________________________________________WVA Instructional Assistant:Susan Lile email@example.com 7:30 AM to 3:30 PMLunch: Phone set-up for messages720.542.5262 7:45 AM to 4:30 PM when school is in session_______________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________After Hours at HLHS (720.542.5262, 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM when school is in session (Tue, Thu, & Fri).Teachers:Bill "Gramps" Lester - Mathematics, Science, Technology, & ElectivesKelly "Doc" Garcia - English/Language Arts, Social Studies, & Electives______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Online Attendance Monitoring
- Announcements on Edgenuity Website
- Progress Reports weekly to parent email address; Learners can always show parents their progress
- Attendance phone calls and emails
- Initial Course customization
- Learner-Centered around WPS CBS Core Values
- Discovery principles & actions applied in the onsite environment.
_______________________________________________________________________Westminster Virtual Academy Handbook - Purposes, Policy, Opportunities, and Information
- Westminster Virtual Academy: We regularly use classroom attendance as our means of recording your attendance in Infinite Campus. Edgenuity provides session logs for each individual learner as additional proof of attendance/participation in the online program - onsite and offsite. We also review Progress Reports.
- After Hours: We regularly use Edgenuity Session Logs. Edgenuity provides session logs (date, logon time, logout time, duration, class assignment completions) - onsite and offsite. The session logs are a measure of your commitment to the program. We also review Progress Reports.