“The only thing that is constant is change.” Heraclitus of EphesusUsing the Edgenuity webserver curriculum, Learners are to complete all scored assessments with 80% or better. Learners can redo these scored items to achieve these scores after taking additional notes and doing additional practice. This applies to Learners taking the class for initial credit or course recovery credit. Some of the classes have problem/project-based learning assessments and essays to complete. A learner completes the entire class presented.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________E-PORTFOLIO Creation & Presentation(CAPSTONE PROJECT for HLHS):Go to your Google account and select Sites. Browse for a suitable template to create and then modify to fulfill the criteria for your e-Portfolio website as found in the Empower activities for Academic Enrichment and/or Basic Computers.________________________________________________________________________Infinite Campus Student AccessUsername: Student ID NumberPassword: Lower case initials of first and last names, two digit birth month, two digit birthday, two digit birth year...no spaces.________________________________________________________________________Edgenuity Logon:www.edgenuity.com (website address)Name: W Door-Secure, Student ID: 55443322WDoor-Secure55443322 (First initial, complete last name, student ID)WD55443322 (First initials of first name and last name, student ID)________________________________________________________________________Google Account Logon:Google.com Student Sign InWDoorSecure20@studentwps.org (WPS username)WPS Password for computers________________________________________________________________________Empower Account Logon:Use the Google Sign-in IconGoogle Account Username: WDoorSecure20@studentwps.orgGoogle Account Password: Password for computers_______________________________________________________________________Communication Information:WVA Computer Lab Desk Phone: 720.542.5272 8:30 AM to 4:30 PMKelly "Doc" GarciaWVA Main Phone: 720.542.5262 8:00 AM to 4:30 PMNicole Goll, Instructional Aide & HLHS Attendance ClerkWVA Lead Teacher Phone: 720.542.5276 7:00 AM to 3:00 PMBill "Gramps" Lester_______________________________________________________________________WVA Team:Kelly "Doc" Garcia - firstname.lastname@example.orgBill "Gramps" Lester email@example.comNicole Goll - firstname.lastname@example.org_______________________________________________________________________Course Completion Survey_______________________________________________________________________Notes:
_______________________________________________________________________After Hours at HLHS [720.542.5272, 2:30 PM to 4:10 PM when school is in session (Mon, Tue, Thu, & Fri)].Teachers:Bill "Gramps" Lester - Mathematics, Science, Technology, & ElectivesKelly "Doc" Garcia - English/Language Arts, Social Studies, & Electives_______________________________________________________________________WIFI
- Announcements on Edgenuity Website
- Progress Reports weekly to parent email address from Edgenuity; Learners can always show parents their progress.
- Attendance phone calls and emails
- Initial Course customization
- Learner-Centered around WPS CBS Proficiency Scales.
- Discovery Principles & Actions applied in the onsite environment.
- Kagan Structure in use wherever the opportunity presents itself.
Staff and Students – All staff and student devices should connect to the “WPS” network; this includes devices that are either district assets or Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Personal Devices – Connect to the “WPS” network by simply selecting the “WPS” wireless network and supplying your District username and password. Detailed instructions are provided here: BYOD Wireless Access This applies to all staff and students for devices that they own and bring in to use in the district; this includes but is not limited to: phones, tablet PCs, Chromebooks, and Laptop PCs.
________________________________________________________________________Online Attendance Monitoring
_______________________________________________________________________Westminster Virtual Academy Handbook - Purposes, Policy, Opportunities, and Information2019JAN22
- Westminster Virtual Academy: We regularly use classroom attendance as our means of recording your attendance in Infinite Campus. Edgenuity provides session logs for each individual learner as additional proof of attendance/participation in the online program - onsite and offsite. We also review Progress Reports.
- After Hours: We regularly use Edgenuity Session Logs. Edgenuity provides session logs (date, logon time, logout time, duration, class assignment completions) - onsite and offsite. The session logs are a measure of your commitment to the program. We also review Progress Reports.