Welcome to the Scott Carpenter Library
Monday - Friday
Media Technician:Eric DeCourcey
Scott Carpenter Library is committed to fostering lifelong learning through inquiry, exploration, and self expression, to develop independent learners who participate responsibly in our diverse and changing world.
- You must have your student ID card in order to check out a book. You may check out two books at a time. Books are checked out for two weeks at a time.
- You can check out current magazines for two weeks.
- To find out what books you have checked out, log into the Destiny Library Catalog and click on the My Info tab.
- Computers are for academic use only. If you want to print something, please ask us first. If you want to print a picture, you need to write a citation for it first.
- If you look at a book, please put it in the return slot or one of the carts on the main library floor. We will shelve it for you. Please do not just put it anywhere.