Click on the images below to visit our links.
Picture Retake day
Due to the expected snow storm we have coming tomorrow, picture retake day has been rescheduled to next Tuesday, December 6th.
All students who were absent on picture day will have their picture taken. Also, any students who want to purchase pictures can also have their picture taken.
If you want to have the original pictures replaced with the retakes, please send in the original pictures.
To purchase pictures go to https://ios.mydorian.com/ordering/with?key=TJQMT84K
Registration is now open for winter sports! Register at www.westyathletics.com
Futures Coed Winter Wrestling- Grades K-8
Registration and wrestling shoes are required for participation.
Season: Nov. 1, 2022- Mar. 2, 2023
The program meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm-7:30pm with meets on the weekend
Winter Girls' and Boys' Basketball- Grades 5-8
Season Dates: Jan. 9th- Mar 4th
Registration Deadline: Dec. 2nd.
Free Lunch Program
During the pandemic, the federal government provided funding to allow all students to receive free breakfast and lunch regardless of their income. Unfortunately, that funding ended this year. Please make sure you fill out the free & reduced lunch application here as it may provide your student meals at a free or reduced cost.
Lunches can be paid for with cash, or you can load money into your student's lunch account at www.MySchoolBucks.com. The cost for breakfast and lunch are:
- $0.00 Breakfast PreK-12th (Free, Reduced & Paid)
- $0.00 Lunch PreK-5th (Free, Reduced & Paid)
- $0.00 Lunch 6th-8th (Free, Reduced)
- $2.50 Lunch 6th-8th (Paid)
This form is required each year and must be filled out for each student. The form is quick and mobile-friendly, so you can fill it out on your phone or any computer. Please follow these steps to fill out the form as soon as possible:
- Go to https://forms.gle/em9bM7bKiXxrW6Wz8<
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your email address (do not click on the link inside the form as that is read-only)
- Click next
- Continue to answer the questions and click next until you get to the end of the form
- If you have multiple students at Orchard Park Academy please click “submit another response” and fill it out again for each student.
The date to have all protection plans paid for was October 1st, no more protection plan payments can be accepted.
Please pay your school fees at your earliest convenience on your parent portal. Just click here and sign in with your user name and password (same one you used to do registration). Then follow these steps once you are signed in:
- On the left side of the page click on “more”
- In the middle of the page under quick links click “online payment center”
- Once you are in the online payment center, you can see all your students and the fees they owe. Select the fees you want to pay and proceed with payment. (you will not see the Chromebook protection plan on your account yet as it must be added manually after you opt in for it)
Orchard Park students gain confidence and form new friendships after three days of Outdoor Education in Winter Park.
First annual Puma Prowl Fun Run raises funds and brings smiles
Thanks to the generosity of several hair stylists, OPA students received fresh haircuts for holidays.