- Hidden Lake High School
Hero Communication Week of May 18, 2020
Hello Hidden Lake Heroes!
Note from Superintendent Dr. Swanson, “School in the fall, under any circumstances, will not be “normal” but we will do our best to weigh the input we receive including factors that arise over the coming months.”
What will returning to school for 2020-21 look like? Give us your input with this brief survey, Return to School Fall 2020 Survey.
Academic Reminders- In honor of our grads, City Hall (92nd and W City Center Dr) and Westy Light Rail Station (W72nd and Hooker St) will display our school colors on May 24th!
- Last day of school is May 22nd. Keep working hard! Every effort counts!
- Our graduating seniors will be celebrated virtually on May 21st. Please refer to the graduation timeline for more detail.
- If you are close to finishing a class but feel you may not get done by Thursday, May 21 please talk to your teacher this week for an extension. We are extending classes for students that can finish in June. Your teacher needs to request this by Friday, May 15.
Support Your Student At Home- Help your student through the transition from remote learning to summer break. Creating a To-Do list and checking off tasks adds a sense of accomplishment and closure to the school year.
- Have you registered for next school year? All returning families must register every year. Please log in to your Parent Portal to begin Online Registration. Email email@example.com for your login credentials.
- Review your student’s fees and make payments through the Portal. All fees must be paid before receiving a high school diploma.
- Return Chromebooks, chargers, and hotspots to school starting May 18th, 10-1pm & 2-5pm.
- Review the number of credits your student earned this school year. Look at the high school graduation requirements to plan ahead.
District’s extended learning website: https://www.westminsterpublicschools.org/Page/11271
Community Resources during COVID-19 https://www.westminsterpublicschools.org/Page/2317