- Westminster High School
New Stadium Entry Policy
We are excited to welcome all of our Westy families and friends to another exciting season in sports! My name is Jesse Hernandez, and it is my pleasure to serve as the Athletic Director for our school. In an effort to provide a safe environment for student-athletes and our fans, Westminster High School will be implementing a clear bag policy at Memorial Stadium for our home football and soccer games this season.
This policy will also be in effect for all Westy Volleyball matches, boys and girls basketball games. Clear bags which are the norm at athletic venues across the nation aid in increasing safety. This is something that we believe will help provide a better overall experience for our fans and athletes. A secure, safe educationally-based athletic environment for our athletes, fans and officials is always a top priority. We think this policy will enhance that environment and provide a better game day experience for all.
Memorial Stadium Bag Policy:
We strongly encourage fans to not bring any bags if possible, the following bags WILL be permitted. All items are subject to search:
- One clear bag no larger than 12” by 6” OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (ziploc or similar)
- In addition, fans may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5” x 4.5”, with or without a strap
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag however diaper bags are not permitted
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted but should be carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Blankets should be carried over the shoulder when entering the stadium in order to be screened more quickly.
- Seat cushions are permitted but may not have pockets, zippers or concealable areas.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages that are factory sealed are allowed in the stadium. Fast food, fountain drinks, and anything in glass bottles will NOT be allowed in the stadium.
Fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car if they have not entered the stadium or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. Westminster High School is not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen or damaged.