Upcoming Back-to-School Information
Dear Fairview Families,
We hope you are having a fabulous summer and enjoying your time away from school. In the enclosed packet, you will find:
- Student Information Verification Form with your student’s information. Please review the summary page, make any necessary changes, and bring it to check-in.
- School Supply List
- School Calendar
ALL students must register online for the 2018-19 school year at registration.westminsterpublicschools.org.
RETURNING STUDENTS need a piece of mail that shows their current address. When we receive ALL of the information we need for your student to register, they will be put on a class list. Lastly, in an effort to keep you informed of important, upcoming dates, please see the information listed below regarding check-in for the 2018-2019 school year. If you have any questions please contact the office at 303-428-1405. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the fall.
Check-in for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Wednesday, August 1st / 8:00-11:30am & 1:00- 3:00pm
- Thursday, August 2nd / 1:00-7:00pm
OTHER IMPORTANT DATES:
- Monday, August 13, 2018 - Rosters will be available after 4:00pm (for Grades 1-5) to view from outside the front office windows.
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - Back-2-School Night from 4:30-6:00pm.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018 – First day of school for Grades 1-5.
- Monday, August 20, 2018 – First day of school for Preschool and Kindergarten
School hours for grades K-5 will be from 8:00am to 3:00pm for the 2018-2019 school year! The side doors will open at 7:50am for students to come inside the school.
The front doors to the school will not open until 8 a.m.
CHARGES/FEES FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
- A Technology Charge of $40.00 is due for ALL students. The purpose of this charge is to help alleviate the higher costs of supporting rapidly increasing technology needs.
- A Photo ID/Replacement Fee of $5.00 is due for ALL students. The purpose of this fee is to offset some of the cost of producing the ID.
- Early Payment Discount will be implemented this year. Each student will be eligible for a $20 discount if ALL Charges/Fees are paid by October 1, 2018. Charges/Fees can be paid by credit card, checks or cash at Fairview or online.