“Lights, Camera, ACTION!”
Do you have a message you want to tell through a video or short movie? Sign up for Video Cinema Arts (VCA) to learn how to write, direct, shoot, edit and market your work! Students will shoot and edit various live sports events, performing arts productions, and schoolwide video announcements. In VCA, you will learn the basics of video production and produce your own short films that can be shown at the Westy Film Festival or entered into regional and national contests.
Be sure to subscribe to WestyVCA on YouTube to see all of our latest films. www.youtube.com/user/WestyVCA
Follow CenterStage Films on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WestyVCA/
- Video Cinema Arts and Live Broadcasting
- Advanced Video Cinema Arts
- Documentary Filmmaking
Industry Credential(s)/College Credit:
- Students can earn the Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X industry credentials, as well as earn college credit through Front Range Community College.
Video Cinema Arts Student Organization - SkillsUSA
- All students in video cinema arts classes have the opportunity to join SkillsUSA. Student organizations help students provide training and realistic learning experiences to prepare students for employment in careers, develop leadership skills, and more. If you are interested, ask Mr. Williams how you can be involved.
- Learn more at http://skillsusa.cccs.edu.
There are multiple ways you and your organization can ensure the success of our CTE programs and students continue. Contact Lottie Wilson via email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or click Ed Foundation Donation Link to donate to support CTE through our WPS Education Foundation. You can specify the program and/or activity you wish to support under the "Special Instructions or Comments for Non-Profit" box.